Tax Refund on the Way? Treat Yourself to a Home Comfort Upgrade
Buying HVAC equipment may not be the first thing that comes to mind when it comes time to decide what to do with your tax refund – but when you stop to think about it, it’s one of the best ways to improve your quality of life at home.
With an investment in your home comfort, you’ll enjoy:
- Having more money in your pocket. An expertly installed high-efficiency boiler or furnace will costs less to operate than an older model – often a lot less. In fact, an upgrade could save you 20-30 percent on your annual heating bill – enough to offset the cost of your investment in just a few years (especially when you consider manufacturer incentives – ask us about some great ones offered on products we install).
- Breathing easier. Did you know that air in the average American home is anywhere from 2 to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air? It’s no wonder that we’re suffering from more chronic respiratory and health issues than ever (we’ll talk more about this in future blogs). The good news? Humidifiers, air cleaners and UV filters could dramatically improve the health of your air – and your quality of life. They’re affordable, and they connect directly to your HVAC system in just a few hours.
- Saying goodbye to cold showers. Replace your water heater with a right-sized high-efficiency model and you’ll get all the hot water you need – and pay less to heat it, too. Imagine not having to wait to take a shower until your washing machine finishes a cycle – or until the water re-heats after your teenager takes a 45-minute shower.
- Swimming for longer. Want to take a warm dip in your pool in April – or under changing leaves in October? With a propane pool heater, you’ll extend your outdoor swim season by a month or more, and enjoy an evening swim on even the cooler summer nights.
- Sleeping better at night. When you replace your old central air conditioner or heating system with a new model, you’ll not only get better performance – you’ll also get updated warrantee coverage that ensures you’ll enjoy worry-free operation for years to come.
Ready to turn Uncle Sam’s gift into a quality of life upgrade? Contact us today for a FREE, no obligation estimate on expert installation of a new boiler, furnace, A/C, water heater, or any other high efficiency HVAC equipment for your New Jersey home!